This blog planner has been the key to my success.
This planner allows you to track every PR mention you have, plan your blog content for the year, establish yourself as the authority in your niche and map your launches!
In this planner you’ll find 9 sheets laid out in Google Sheets for you.
Each sheet is designed to walk you through making your blog excel.
- 1: we’ll plan the platforms you want to grow your blog on (Instagram, Pinterest, etc.)
- 2: what topics will you cover and best be known for? Me personally? Faith, Family & Food are what people know me for (but there’s a secret topic coming so be on the lookout for that!)
- 3: we’ll map all those big content ideas out for each month and ensure you hit each area of expertise each month.
- 4: SEO work time. Find the right keywords you need to really make your blogging efforts stick!
- 5: how are you going to repurpose that content?
- 6: I tell you the three types of content you should ALWAYS produce to see results in your blog business
- 7: the schedule. Where will you plan to show your blog every single day?
- 8: the launches you have running, we’re going to put those here.
- 9: media mentions & PR opportunities. All those guest blogs and podcasts, put them in here so you never lose track of them!
With this handy spreadsheet you’ll be able to keep your blog hyper focused and ready to go!
There’s even video training on SEO in the SEO sheet so you’ll really be ranking high with those amazing blog posts you’re planning.
There’s also helpful hints on every single sheet so you’ll be ready to hit the ground running as soon as you hit download!
It truly is every bloggers favorite tool!
If you’re ready to make your blog a success in 2020 and beyond, this is the sheet for you.